homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, November 01, 2004

The Big Haunt: Send Your Photos, Liver.

The Haunt went off without a hitch. Mostly. There was a loud late night ass kicking in the North End and many subsequently pissed off neighbors, but we squashed it sufficiently and everything's cool now. And I feel much better about it knowing that the guy fully deserved to get trounced like you read about. I'm not going to get into it here. Let's just say - don't hit on a gay biker's girlfriend.

Then there was Dave, the kissing bandit, mercilessly terrorizing the female population of the bar. Look, let me offer you all some advice: if you're going to have a party, and put lots of effort into organizing it, make sure you're actually going to be able to remember it the next day. I am forced to cut myself some slack, however, due to the fact we all started drinking beer right after the parade we missed because Venditti wanted immediate breakfast. Sox parade + Halloween Party + 8 visiting Canadian University buddies = FUCKING MAYHEM. That was, bar none, the worst hangover I have ever had, and a friendly reminder of why I stopped drinking.

So here's where you can help me out, dear readers and party attendees. Send me your photos. I want to get a big whack of them together and post the best ones here. I am getting rave reviews for the party so far so I'd really like to get a sense of what it was like to be there. Even though I was. I also want lots of photos for the SideBar website that I'm currently building. Send me any anecdotes you have too and I'll tie all of the material into a funny article you can enjoy with family and friends for generations to come.

Thank you all for coming, and I'm glad everyone had such a great time.



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah - Dave's Canadian sidekicks put us in the right mood. We didn't stop partying til 5.30 am sat morning - then woke up at 10 to go to the parade - i passed out at 2.30 am sunday morning - and was awaken at 4.30 am sunday morning do to some damage control regarding domestic disturbances. then woke up at 10.30 - went to breakfast drank a caraff of mamosa's and finally decided around 2.00 pm that i should go home where I passed out til 5.30 then went and got something to eat and parked my arse on the couch - I haven't had a weekend like that since what Dave's 30th or 29th where we just juiced her all weekend.... I GOT GOONED BOYS!

Monday, November 01, 2004 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Monster - Domestic debacle is more like it. And I, shockingly, slept right through it. Annalise and Herb finally managed to get me out of bed around 2pm Sunday where I proceeded to lie on my couch in the fetal position until 8 pm like a coiled up little poodle turd. Apart from the Fendi bag swipe and the bouncer getting slapped, the brawl was really the only smudge on the party at all. Unless you count me licking people's faces. But at least they were all girls - a small comfort that will probably be shattered when the photos start coming in.

Monday, November 01, 2004 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, November 01, 2004 12:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA - yah - she was pretty tasty - one of the bouncers said something and I caught myself talking about her... I looked over my shoulder and saw herb standing there - I was like - oh sh*t (herb - the black white power guy - that is scary enough in itself), but he laughed and said it was cool. I actually think Herb banged her though. So anyway how bout the comment of Nicks - Those guys said Boston is a Galopogos of Ugliness. Ha - all the women look like trolls out of LOR. I guess Vic. Secret proved that.

Monday, November 01, 2004 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Herb and Annalise are just friends. And Nick wasn't talking about the girls at the party. They were well impressed by all of them. He was talking about just walking around the city. We were making jokes that morning after the parade about how Boston women looked like the Orc army marching on Helms Deep. You have to understand what Toronto is like - Supermodels everywhere. I've said for years that there's just a striking difference between the two cities in that respect. You go from Cindy Crawfords to Wandas from Revere and you're gonna notice.

Monday, November 01, 2004 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much more can be said - seriously - everything will come together once pics get in - some great costumes as well.
Monster

Monday, November 01, 2004 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah - well after that boyz he decided to bounce the dudes head off the curb in another section of the neighborhood. Hah - You guys definitely need to come down again and if Pye doesn't have the room I am more than willing to accomadate you - just not in my bedroom. Great meeting you all, I have heard all the stories and I see why they are true! ha... Forever Gooning saps. Monster.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 2:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gooch - we gotta talk about that deal man.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 2:08:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com