homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Friday/Sunday's Quizzlet: Better Late If Ever.

Appetizer: How much money do you plan to spend this holiday season?
I have gifts for a few of my little cousins that I forgot to take with me to Toronto last year. I'm hoping they'll still be into them, and I can pass them off without having to buy new ones. Although when I was a runt, my parents were lucky if toys held my attention for more than a few days. SeaMonkeys and Star Wars being the obvious exceptions. Some things keep you unhealthily fascinated longer than others. Now won't you please excuse me for a moment while I go feed 'Jaws' and ' Orca' - and then dust my Yoda puppet.

Soup: What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
There's an English show I love called Little Britain. It just finished its second season on BBC, and I've downloaded and watched all the episodes from a great site called UKNova. It's a sketch comedy show featuring many recurring characters and is absolutely beyond funny. I've also become hooked on the Most Haunted, which I made the mistake of watching alone this morning at 3 a.m. - if you don't count the Thai prostitute. But she was only still here because she was dead.

Salad: If you had to paint your living room, what color would you choose?
Someone dumped a glass of red wine all down the wall of my apartment's spiral stairwell while I was away in Concord. So this whimsical question is a reality at the moment. Unlike the Thai hooker. She was Malaysian.

Main Course: Name something clever you have thought of inventing.
The lukewarm reception of my last invention has discouraged me for the time being. Apparently gloryholes are frowned upon in government buildings. Who knew?

Dessert: List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this holiday season.
You're very thoughtful, quizzlet. I didn't realize we'd been familiar long enough to actually exchange gifts. You need only look at my Amazon wish list. Or certain boutiques in Chinatown.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com