homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Meet The Autorantic Virtual Moonbat.

I am posting this wonderful little piece of technology because it's extremely well done and funny. It also reminds me of talking to some of my more 'educated' friends. Whenever I miss my frostback bretheren, or feel a need to have a conversation with an absent Monster, I can now turn to the Moonbat and it's like they are right there in the room with me.

Here's how he works. Pretend you're having a conversation with your favorite Moore-educated, politically open-minded Kerry mourner, and ask him a question. Imagine that you're in Starbucks chatting over a chai lattes about who you both voted for. Here's an example you can use: You're not going to like this, but I voted for Bush because I believe the security of our citizens comes first - regardless of popular international opinion. Feel free to copy and paste.



If you're a hyper-sensitive intellectual who's about to leave me a comment regarding how easy it would be to create a conservative/republican version of the Moonbat - or the 'Virtual Voice Of Reason' as I'd probably call it - save your breath. Because you're correct. Now stop whining and design one of your own if you can stop watching The Daily Show long enough. Is anyone listening to me? Shit - what a waste of my time. They've all moved to Canada already.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me: I read Bush's biography this weekend, fascinating stuff. He really knows his stuff when it comes to running a country.

MoonBot: You must concede, we can say goodbye to union wages!!! Huh! What can we expect next!!!!?

Me: How do you feel about Laura's hair-do and what about those Bush girls! I'm saving a seat for both of them at Betty Ford!

Moonbot: Alan Greenspan? Oliver North? I can't tell one graft-loving, doppelganger for the oil lobby from the other! Jerk!!!!

Classic! I love this guy. I need one. Oh, sorry, I was listening to you Dave.

Thursday, November 18, 2004 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Hinesy: I didn't actively seek out "assmunchness". I've simply lived in Massachusetts too long. It's had the reverse effect on me than it has on most. Don't get worked up. Just pat it on it's head and whisper "there, there, Virtual Moonbat".

Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:42:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com