homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Holy Fuck I Love The Pixies.

As you all know last night I went to Lowell to see The Pixies, and I'll be doing a write up with some hilarious photos over the weekend. How much did I like it, you ask? I'm going again tonight. So please excuse the blog inactivity, I've been busy recapturing my youth, navigating that most treacherous of Lowells, and rocking the sweet bejaysus out of the Tsongas. Cut me some slack - I'll be 31 in 5 more days. My window of opportunity for juvenile stupidity and debaucherous activity grows smaller by the hour. Or maybe it doesn't. Look at Nick Nolte.

Nate: I almost died drag racing to this song through Concord about 15 years ago.
PJ: Dude, I almost died every time I was in a car listening to The Pixies.

And... scene. See you all tomorrow.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

news flash:

PIXIES....at Avalon DEC 9TH... Tix go on sale Saturday!!

that is all....

Friday, December 03, 2004 8:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, December 03, 2004 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Thanks, but I'm way ahead of you. Another amazing show last night, too.

Friday, December 03, 2004 9:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dervaitis here: saw the pixies last week in TO... well, mississauga actually. they played for 9000 people (2 nights in a row) at the international centre out by the airport. fabulous show, weird venue, and i left with a renewed enthusiasm for them. i've admittedly only given them sparse attention over the last several years after ODing on doolittle when i was in high school, but i've been reminded again why i like them so much. sufer rosa, where have you been?

Friday, December 03, 2004 3:40:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com