homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, December 20, 2004

Downtime For SO Many Reasons.

Just a quick note to let everyone know what to expect from Pye In The Face over the next week or so. First of all, I am currently sick as a dog. I've left my apartment once in the last 3 days to go to CVS for Theraflu and Nyquil. I don't know what prompted this malady, but the timing couldn't be worse. So y'all are going to have to do Wing Night without me.

Wednesday my sister and I are driving 9 hours to Toronto for Christmas. The highlight of which will be placing an elderly relative into a nursing home. Happy Holidays. Then Monday night it's off to L.A. to meet with a client.

The next week is going to be awfully quiet. Far more awful than quiet. Bear with me - I shall return.



2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

1987 will go down in my personal historical timeline as "The Year I Discovered The Drink".

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Dave and the rest of the Pye-ites... MERRY CHRISTMAS... Have a ball Y'all.

Dave, I wish you have a speedy recovery from what ever ails you, a safe trip home...and I hope that Santa brings you more nookie than you can shake a stick at in 2005.

Smooches,
-K

Pixies rule.

Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:33:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com