homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, December 17, 2004

Friday's Quizzlet: Smurf Me, You Dirty Bastard.

This is going to be a short one. Not feeling very humorous today. Loads of work and holiday related stress harshing my mellow, man.

Appetizer
: What is something that never fails to grab your attention?
Acts of terrorism, road flares, poutine, small shiny objects and barbed-wire thongs.

Soup: Who was the last person that gave you money?
My Dad wired me some cash in lieu of a birthday present earlier this month. He and my mother are currently spending their summer in a Florida trailer park, so it was a convenient solution. Especially since you can't send deep-fried turkeys, methamphetamines or Jiffy Wine through the mail. The money went to Pixies tickets, and I'll spare you any more gushing about how much I enjoyed those concerts. Thanks be to the 'rents.

Salad: If you were a Smurf, what would your name be?
Where do I start? Here are a few possibilities: Pinty Smurf. Resenty Smurf. Canucky Smurf. Commitmentphobe Smurf. Sanford and Smurf. Tragically Smurfed. I need to stop.

Main Course: Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
Not really, although the classic description of a Sagittarius is me to a 'T'. Still, I won't be calling Dionne Warwick anytime soon. Christopher Walken's Psychic Friends is more my speed.

Dessert: Have you seen any snow this year yet?
I saw a few flakes last week, but they melted instantly. The most snow I've seen this year was in a Quicktime movie my sister sent me of her snowboarding up in SugarBush. And I'd like to keep it that way.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Let me decipher your dessert, Stilts. You haven't seen any snow yet because you've been locked inside, pork-crazy? And you better hope Venditti and Plaskos don't see that 'fantastic relationship' line or you'll never hear the end of it.

Regardless... pork away, my friend.

Friday, December 17, 2004 2:37:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com