homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, December 31, 2004

Friday's Quizzlet: Short & Sweet.

Appetizer: Using only 5 words, describe how 2004 went for you.
Loving life but still broke.

Soup: Name something you did in 2004 that you'll probably never do again.
Match.com. There's a petting zoo at the Kimball's in Carlisle if I ever get that sort of urge again.

Salad: What did you learn about yourself in 2004?
I'm quite soluble.

Main Course: What news event from 2004 will stand out in your memory?
Bush winning the presidential election. History will be kind to him.

Dessert: Name something you purchased in 2004 that you really, really like.
My HP Media Center PC. I could gush about it for hours.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Stilts - You forgot to mention your girlfriend in that post. I know how you love to talk about your girlfriend. I just want to make sure you're not slipping. And that she still sleeps with you.

Monday, January 03, 2005 12:24:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com