homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Christmastime in Torontooo II: Citizen Candy Cane

So - like I said before, eh? - we're hanging out at the friggin' Apartment 58 nightclub right over Frank & Stein's in Guelph and Gooch disappears into the bathroom. Which he's been known to do. Holy fuck. Anyways, Gooch comes out of the bathroom like friggin' 9-O and starts talkin abooot some new fangled christmas drink or something. So he goes "lemme through to the bar, eh?" and we stand back while he orders 7 kife Candy Cane Martinis. Fuck right off, eh? And... scene.



After I drank the thing and resisted the strange urge I suddenly had to slap a cock against my forehead, we all agreed that they were quite tasty. And you thought you had to be German, homeless or both to enjoy the mentholated madness of peppermint schnapps.

That's it. That's the story. I thought these photos which Art sent me today were funny and needed an excuse to fire them up. Not all my tales will be winners, folks. Possibly even somewhere less than half. But I keep them coming, and nobody's got a gun to your head.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame Gooch's semi-gay need to consume those candycane martinis for my tardiness at breakfast the next day.
Can you put up a photo of my that looks like I have teeth please?
Art

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

One thing I left out of the article is, he saw the martinis advertised on a poster over the urinal. He came out of that bathroom a man possessed. WAY to fired up over foo-foo fruity drinks. Especially for a brewmaster.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 2:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, which guy bought the martinis? The drunk guy on the left whose elbow is about to slip off the bar or the toothless wonder on the right? 

Posted by Anonymous

Monday, January 17, 2005 8:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy on the left. Art, by the way, actually has teeth. That's just an optical illusion triggered by a swift kick to the chops. 

Posted by David Pye

Monday, January 17, 2005 8:13:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com