homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Monster's B-Day 2: Surprise Party Success.

It wasn't a surprise that the party was a success, I'm just saying that we successfully surprised him at... the... party. Anyway, Bobby and I threw up a smokescreen and told him we were going to Abe & Louie's for a quiet dinner. Then, since we had a very 'late reservation', we decided to hit the SideBar first to kill time - where about 15 friends were lying in wait. "SURPRISE!" When the staff realized it wasn't yet another health inspection, Sharon started serving up the bevvies and the wings which were enjoyed almost as much as her tanktop.



It's funny how the only birthday present that was given to anyone was from Peter to me - a Charleston Chiefs shirt he forgot to give me back on December 7th. Above we see Peter, myself and Sarah listening to Monster's increasingly liquored birthday prattle. If I look confused it's because I most definitely am. More thanks to Sebby for the spread and Betsy for the decorations!

After the SideBar closed we wandered across the street to Silvertone for a Dark & Stormy. A very tasty drink indeed - although most heterosexual bars don't carry ginger beer. I snuck out around 11:45 and was in bed watching The Surreal Life by 1am. I got in touch with Monster this morning to make sure he hadn't been incarcerated, and I'm happy to report he's already at the office - bleary eyed and boozy tailed. Many thanks to everyone who came! You made his day.



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes - thanks a lot guys! I was very surprised - totally thought we were running in for a quick drink and Bob's your Uncle. I like the Sidebar better anyway and plus I really wasn't in the mood for dealing with any Cougs. Man - I am hurting today - just tired from all the drinking. I am glad my birthday is over.
Dave - after Silvertone's we took Russ the Musc to Murphy's Law for pure entertainment purposes.
Again Thanks for everything. Hopefully this weekend will be a quiet one. 

Posted by Monster

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 12:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Murphy's Law in Southie? I live and Southie and have always wondered about that place. Looks like a locals dive. No? 

Posted by A.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant live "in" Southie. 

Posted by A.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yar it is - about as local as you can get. 

Posted by Monster

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Tom English's Cottage?  

Posted by A.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 3:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO OWN THE CHIEFS!!!!!?? 

Posted by Detroit Velvet Smooth

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 3:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Can I play?

"What did the old man trade for these assholes, a used puck bag?" 

Posted by Dave Pye

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 3:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He said "Ooooowns, Oooowns...." 

Posted by A.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 3:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better get a man around here quick or that kid's gonna have a dick in his mouth quicker that Jack Robinson. 

Posted by P. Cip

Thursday, February 03, 2005 12:49:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com