homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Oinkers Away: The New Year's Blind Date.

When Janet told me that her New Year's Eve Blind Date was a bit of a pig, I just thought she meant he was portly. Or perhaps went for tongue during the midnight kiss. Boy, was I WAY off.



I know, I know. You can't judge a book by it's cover. I'm sure porky keeps his sty clean, is an effective truffle sniffer and never, ever, squeals like Ned Beatty. I too have picked up a few pigs in Pho over the years - who hasn't - but they always had hearts of gold. And were men.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I half expected to see you playing last night. Good time.

www.bigkidsdodgeball.com 

Posted by TKO

Thursday, January 27, 2005 5:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim. Is that shit fun? Tell them their website sucks in terms of search engine optimization and that someone should call me.  

Posted by David Pye

Thursday, January 27, 2005 5:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets Rock that shit! 

Posted by Bryan Whitely

Thursday, January 27, 2005 7:21:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com