homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Angelo Rizza - Boston & New York Hair Stylist.

I finished another website last night for my friend, Angelo Rizza. He's an excellent hair stylist and colorist who works in Boston and New York City. When he's working in Boston he can be found at Avanti Salon on Newbury Street. So, if you're in need of an excellent Boston hair stylist, visit the site and give him a ring.

OK, now you're asking yourself "Dave, did you fall and hit your head this morning? Where the hell are the hooker jokes?" the answer is "yes" actually. But that has nothing to do with why I've just sung the praises of Angelo for an entire paragraph. Or suffocated a hooker.

Here's the way search engine algorithms are playing it these days: they give incredible relevance to your ranking based on incoming links to your site, and the keywords contained in those links. So, if I build a website for a Boston hair stylist, and I want it to be well ranked for that keyword phrase, I link to it from external sites using those very same words within the hyperlink. You dig? You still reading?

So now Google, which spiders my site daily, will follow the link, find the new site and then add it to it's index. Some people pay me a lot of money for advice like that (or my company, I should say - I still can't afford good snow boots). So if you wake up in a sweat tonight, wondering why you obsess over reading my site everyday - now you have an excellent way to justify it. Free SEO advice/dead hooker jokes always keep asses in seats.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com