homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, February 07, 2005

Patriots and Cheeky Monkeys.

I'm happy to report that I managed not to set fire to myself for the remainder of the weekend. I spent most of yesterday working on this boston hairstylist site, and then Monster and I went out to Concord for Jim's super-duper-bowl-party. About 20 of us ate, drank and were very merry as the Pats secured their... actually I refuse to say the 'D' word anymore. People will think I'm one of the Mings or something. Jim's corn/chili chowder was the other highlight of the evening, as was seeing Jodice's daughter Nicole - who is the most adorable little munchkin I know. Maybe next time though we'll find a game to play other than 'spit in Dave's face after eating 3 oatmeal raisin cookies'.

Far be it from me to pass along silly internet videos, but this is one Colin sent me that you have got to see. The premise is this: extremely dexterous monkey torments three young tigers in the jungle. They bumblingly try to catch him as he swings down from the trees, pulls their tails and tweaks their ears and noses. The funny thing is, the monkey serves no purposes by risking his life in this manner. He's just messing with the youngsters. A truly mischievous and cheeky little bastard. Check it out.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The steaktips were incredible. I am also pretty impressed my the wings. If anything - it was a good superbowel victory that we can say was completely different from last year. Getting gooned downtown. 

Posted by Bryan Whitely

Monday, February 07, 2005 1:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That monkey - the nerve. My buddy Pappy works in a zoo and now he is an elephant trainer - however, when he first started out he had to work with the monkey's and apes. Pappy can be or I should say 'is' a heavy drinker - talking about a handle of JD in a night is not entirely impossible - I actually witnessed him on several occassions accomplish this feet in 1.5 hours to 2 hours. In any event - whenever the tubby bastard would come in hungover the monkeys would yell at him all day and throw shit at him. Humorous little f*ckers. 

Posted by Bryan Whitely

Monday, February 07, 2005 1:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sound effects and music are what really set this video apart from all the other "monkey teasing tiger cubs" videos I've seen. One piece of advise: more cowbell. I give it two opposable thumbs up. How you like me now, Simba?! 

Posted by P-Cip

Monday, February 07, 2005 6:09:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com