homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday's Quizzlet: Hit Me With Your Best Shot.

Here is what I found when I sought the quizzlet this morning:

"This week's Friday's Feast is cancelled due to my having a terrible sore throat, fever, and headache. Come back next week for Feast 40!"

What a friggin' wimp. Anyway, the last time I started asking myself questions, I was strapped to a mattress and placed under observation for three days. So I invite you, dear reader, to supply me with quizzlet questions today. Post a comment, and I'll get back to you.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Friday, March 18, 2005 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

At least 4 cords. This depends, of course, on a good night's sleep and a RedBull.

Friday, March 18, 2005 11:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is the sky blue?

Friday, March 18, 2005 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Stratosphere aside, it's probably because I just porked the sky's girlfriend. Sorry - I just wanted to say 'porked' today.

Friday, March 18, 2005 12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If a tree falls down in the woods, and there is nobody around to hear it, does the falling tree still make a noise?

Monday, March 21, 2005 6:41:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

After setting up a camera in a nearby deserted forest, and collecting over 27 hours of videotape, I was able to conclude that I have the social life of a snow leopard.

Monday, March 21, 2005 2:08:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com