homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Kitten Had Two Faces.

Deuce, the two faced kitten who was born last week in Florida, has died. And I don't mean she was prone to back-stabbing or gossip - "Pepper left a huge turd in the litterbox last week and didn't bury it. But don't tell Snowball you heard that from me." No, I mean the baby cat literally had four eyes and two noses. All of her internal organs were intact, and the local vet fully expected Deuce to live, but she's gone to that big scratching post in the sky and nobody knows exactly why.

The kitten was nursing from it's mother teats with the left mouth, but would occasionally try and get the right one open. So it sounds to me like the poor little bugger might have had two brains to boot. She was due for an MRI next week, but unfortunately we'll never know what was happening in her little furry head. Godspeed, Deuce, and I hope you and Bubba have lots to talk about.

"Then this one time, Muffin sprayed all over the living room couch and I was the one who caught the spray-bottle beat-down. I swear to God, if she takes my window spot near the birdfeeder one more time - it's fucking on."



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com