homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday's Quizzlet: My Little Pot Pie.

Appetizer: Who is the one person you email more often than anyone else?
Work related clients usually. Personally, it really depends on what's going on and who's in the 'sphere' at a given time. I'm not a very chatty person. Oh, and then there's my Tanzanian penpal, Ndugu.

Soup: So far, which year of your life has been the most enjoyable?
That's impossible to say. I've always had myself just a rockin' little good time. My University degree is nothing short of a Papal miracle, and the years since have been boozy and brazen. I have no regrets, though - I traveled the world, met many amazing people and got a lot out of my system. My wanderlust is satisfied and I can now focus on a career with a minimum of distractions. Sating wanderlust has a flipside, though - as I'm 31 and still have roomates. Ladies? Form a line to the left.

Salad: Name someone with whom you have lost touch but would like to reunite.
I am what Malcolm Gladwell refers to as a 'connector' - and therefore have a hard time falling out of contact with anybody. But if I do lose touch with someone, there's usually a very good reason behind it. Like a 500-yard restraining order.

Main Course: What was the tastiest meal you had this past week?
A chicken pot pie at John Harvard's would have to take the cake. Tasty, flaky, chickeny goodness. Unfortunately I left my credit card there so I have to return tonight to get it. And I think there might just be another pot pie waiting for me at the end of that Thin Red Line.

Dessert: Use letters in your favorite color to describe your personality.
Ooooh! Let me go grab My Little Pony real quick and I'll think about it on the way. Quizzlet, please.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appetizer: Who is the one person you email more often than anyone else?
Dick Dikhoff - I have been trying to get a hold of this gonzo f*ck for the past 9 months - I feel like Bud Fox without the connection at the airport and I swear if I keep dropping this fuddgerucker an e-mail and a call everyday my name will be used like Roy Munson's in King Pen - Except mine will be for persistence and not failure.

Soup: So far, which year of your life has been the most enjoyable?
16 man - 16 was the shit. Talk about fun - I mean I was in Australia for the entire year - who gives a shit about driving a car - I had XXXX and Footy and the beach - and sheila's. Imagine that with the 'Boys of Summer' song playing in your head. It was like summer for 13 months straight.

Salad: Name someone with whom you have lost touch but would like to reunite.
Lots of people - probably some friends in Australia since I already did a quick plug about that excursion. However, in 2nd and 3rd grade I use to run around with the other trouble maker on the block in Virginia Beach - Erin Chapman - we were two little sh*t birds man - Actually more like sh*t heels (sh*t heels are not as dangerous as tar-blooders and they tend to get into more mischievous occurrences) - I use to always fight his older fat brother, Shannon. Matter of fact I use to get fucked up all the time in 2nd and 3rd grade by those damn 5th and 6th graders. Most of it on account of Erin running his mouth. In any event - we have many interesting stories and I am just always curious as to what he is doing now and if he got as fat as his brother.

Main Course: What was the tastiest meal you had this past week?
I go through burger stages about once a year - 1 month out of 12 I just fill my gullet full of cheeseburgers in a very Popeye'ish Wimpafetic way. This year I feel that bacon and chedder is out and make way for Mushroom Swiss burgers. Well I had one Sunday night at the Junction in Southie - it was a phenom. One of those burgers where you burp it up for three days and the burp alone still tastes as good as the first bite. I have had probably 5 cheeseburgers this week and have lost weight from it - explain that you damn HiP Eye Vegans. Oh - I had some wings at The Sidebar last night and I really have to give them mad props for keeping their prices so 'CRAZY WICKED LOW".

Dessert: Use letters in your favorite color to describe your personality.
Since Dave took my answer I guess I will give it a shot.
Gumdrop
Rum Yummer
Electric
Excstasy
Necropheliac
thought i would attempt a sort of e.e. cummings twist. And that is the way the twist flips.

Friday, March 04, 2005 1:17:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com