homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Thelen? Anyone? Anyone?

It's been awhile since I've posted any friends-with-celebrities photos, so isn't it just uncanny that some came my merry way recently. Those of you who remember Jason Thelen from Concord probably haven't met his lovely wife, Cary. And that's probably not an accident, knowing him. Incidentally, you can see multiple photos of Adam and I misbehaving at their wedding here. It's a pretty funny gallery - some of my best old-school captioning work - so check it out.



Anyhew, Cary was some gala event or another, and who should be attending but the one and only Ben Stein of Ferris fame. I don't have many other details (perhaps Jason or Cary will chime in via the comments) other than it looks like our man Ben is a new fan. Stay tuned for his new show, "Fight Off Ben Stein's Indecent Proposal" coming soon to FX/civil court.



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Davey-Boy,

Reviewing your "old-school captions" really makes me pine for the good old days,When your site was less...Wordy.
Cary was seated next to Ben for the entire event, and they have even traded subsequent emails. I told her she could have a hall pass with him, but I get Kobe Tai.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I get that a lot dude. But please remember how infrequent those old gallery updates were, wheras now I wax inappropriately on a daily basis. If you click the gallery link on the top of the page here, you'll see I've been working on bringing back the old format. Only this time, ANYONE will be able to caption photos, and they'll be multiple. It'll be worth the wait and more fun than the gallery of old.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just bustn' your balls, kid. I love anything that is free, clever and entertaining. I like the idea for the new Gallery..It sounds like a great opportunity for vicious personal attacks! Daddy like.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

By the way, I figured you of all people would step up with a testimonial. What gives?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure that you want that? I cannot gaurantee that there will be no Corey Hart or "Chunky Asses Magazine" references...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I can't figure out how to do it.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:13:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

You can't do it automatically. E-mail it to me or post it as a comment.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:59:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com