homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Ghost of Cincos Past.

I'm donating my old work desktop to an intern next week, and decided it was high time to clean some of my legacy MP3s and photos off of it. Or "cover my tracks" as someone with a flair for the accurate would probably say. As I dug through nearly 2 years of emails and hundreds of photos, I found a few worth firing up to the new gallery. Since many of you have been enjoying it to date, here's the quick, straight, poopy dope...

I found a ton of great photos from 2004's Cinco de Mayo party, or Cinco de Quatro as it became known, that I don't think anyone's ever seen. You'll remember that night if you were there - a crowded, boozy evening at Tiernan's which ended in extreme violence. But it was still better than this year's feeble attempt. My Cinco parties have run their course and gone to the big hacienda in the sky.

A few additions to the homeless revelry section were in order. The only common theme in this album being severe alcohol abuse - Highlights include the 2004 Boston Wine Expo, Frank N' Stein's this past Christmas with the Guelph boys, BHP nonsense and me trying to cling to heterosexuality somewhere in the South End.

And finally the I Like Having Friends section has some new life breathed into it courtesy of Colangelo, more Herb, Beyonce Knowles (seriously), and the rarely seen tender side of JJV. Why are you putting so much work into the galleries, Dave? - glad you asked. It will all make sense soon enough. To date, the gallery has added nearly 1000 pages to the davepye.com domain - all of which will eventually be spidered by search engines... and all of which will eventually have advertising on them. I love the gallery, but there's a method to the percieved madness. Enjoy.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com