homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm A Little Gallerina.

As I'm sure you've figured out by now, I love my new gallery. Then why don't I marry it, you ask? Believe me, the thought has crossed my mind. Anyhew, one of the things that's been bugging me (besides the fact that there's way too many pictures of Monster) is that it was necessary for people to go through a boring registration process before leaving comments. I rolled up my sleeves last night and figured out how to turn this requirement off. And also that I need to spend more time on my forearms whilst in the gym.

Now anyone who may be looking at the gallery can enter a nickname and comment right into an existing box below the photo, hit submit and VOILA. Couldn't be simpler if you paid a ghostwriter to do it for you. You don't even need to be taken to a new page first like you do when you leave a comment on the blog. So effortless, a rabid squirrel with swollen paws and a drinking problem could do it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy/squirrely.

So if something crosses your mind whilst perusing all the photos of my silly life - by all means, share. I also just added a new album dedicated to photos my friends have sent me of themselves. So if you've got a funny snap handy, or you've been somewhere cool on vacation, email away and I'll gladly contribute 0.2 seconds to your 15 minutes of fame.

* Update: Janet has started her own category.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com