homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Au Revior, Sweet Montreal.

What a silly, slovenly adventure we had. I am in desperate need of sleep, but I wanted to get the carefully-edited gallery of multiple omissions up before I signed off - as I know there are many people who couldn't be there who are more than a little curious. I will let the pictures speak/slur for themselves, and add some descriptions over the next week.


I will say this however - there were no assaults, deaths, arrests or witnesses to speak of. Doug had a great time, and all of his groomsy-bachelor minions did too. I could live in Montreal. I'm not kidding... I could get in a UHaul and move up there tomorrow. If I had one single solitary red cent left for the rental fee. And to think - I still have to get to Vancouver for the wedding. Anybody wanna buy a cat?



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com