homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, July 16, 2005

French Canadian Debauchletness.

To say we're having fun up here in Montreal would be a gross understatement. And it's definitely been gross. I'll go into carefully-proofread detail upon my return. Bachelor parties are supposed to celebrate an impending wedding, not keep it from ever happening in the first place.


And if you're in need of a severe belly-laugh (you've been warned,) I've got just the thing. Ladies and gents, please enjoy this new trailer for The Wedding Crashers I created with our old pals Jason and Doug edited in. This is possibly the most amazing marketing ploy I have ever seen. Now, back to the debauchletness.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, that trailer is funny as shit, but can you say - serious copyright infringment....sorry, my brain has been reprogrammed to sniff out law suits.

Friday, July 22, 2005 4:27:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com