homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sometimes, I Wish I Was Ted Kaczynski.

You know what I'm talking about. Living in a desolate cabin in the woods sans electricity or running water. Screaming at chirpy squirrels whilst dropping grumpys in a rusty bucket. Shooting rock salt out of a World War I era shotgun at anyone who gets within 25 feet of my humming hovel. Peace, quiet and exceptional filth.

"It was this lifestyle and the actual cabin that his attorneys would use to try to call his sanity into question during his trial. It was a defense strategy that Kaczynski said naturally greatly offended him."

Offend away - because while I fully realize I have been truly blessed with a great many friends, this summer is running me ragged. And it's only going to get more hectical. Weddings, bachelor parties, trips up North... pretty soon I'll be living in the aforementioned cabin because I've spent all my money on nickel-plated cocktail blenders, hotel rooms and plane tickets - and not because I decided to "drop-out" of proper society or corrode conformity. Either way, I'd best get used to the idea.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com