homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Top 3 Of The First 48.

Perhaps you'd like to listen to me blather on about A&E's The First 48 a little more? Fantastic then. As I've already mentioned, it's basically CSI in the real world - cameras follow around seasoned homicide detectives as they bag dead guys literally, and then bag bad guys figuratively. I can't get enough of it, and as I devour episode after episode On Demand as I try and get to sleep each night, I've slowly become sort of an authority on murder best practices. I'm going to condense a few time saving tips I've collected should you be contemplating the premeditated slaughter of another human being. Whatever I can do to help.

1. Try and stick to the prostitutes. The majority of the unsolved murders seem to be unfortunate streetwalkers whose families just assume they've been croaked anyway. "You found her dead in a ditch? That's too bad, because her father and I always dreamed she'd end up decapitated and stuffed in a footlocker."

2. Burn that shit. I mean seriously. When these cops find a corpse that's been torched, they don't know where to begin. No fingerprints, no DNA no driver's license, no dice.

3. If you have an accomplice, be sure to kill them too. Maybe not right away, but do your best to get around to it. They'll get arrested for something else and no matter how insignificant the charge (think jaywalking) they'll flip on you for the previous murder. Like a flapjack.

I could continue, but I don't want to be perceived someone who is sick, deranged and potentially dangerous. I am only trying to help those who truly are - get a leg up. Even if that leg used to be attached to a sex worker.



10 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Re: accomplices - none of the guys on this show are pros. They're all dirtbags who mug/screw someone with their buddies and end up killing them by mistake. "I won't tell if you won't!" "OK! Pinkie swear!"

Thursday, July 28, 2005 8:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on the show. I have OnDemand but haven't taken full advantage of this feature. I have three other things for you:

1) When & what channel is this Hulk Hogan show on you've referenced before?

2) Have you seen the latest "celebrity look-alikes" on Boston.com? They have nothing on me, how come I haven't been selected for the whole Mr. Big thing?

3) Dark & Stormy's... very dangerous.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

1.) Doyle - Hogan Knows is best is on VH1. As it's VH1, I'm sure it's on 8 million times a week.

2.) The lookalikes on Boston.com are, with few exceptions, ridiculous and borderline delusional. It should just be you in the entire section. 70 pictures of you. I have potatoes in a bag under my sink that look more like half the celebrities on there.

3.) I am well aware of the dangers of the dark and stormy. My sister even made a Flash movie mocking my experiences one night back when I was still drinking like a scorned Viking. You must have missed it the first time I linked to it:
http://www.wolfdj.com/dark.htm

Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be a Sally - when I use to drink like a scorned Viking... when 3 months ago... When have you 'recently' became a shorned viking... just because you take'er easy every once in a while doesn't mean Eric the Red or Yellow Beard are gonna stop showing up to parties.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one of them Fancy Lads aren't ya!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,

Saw the movie, excellent job by your sister. The movie was what sparked my interest in the Dark & Stormy.

Good stuff

Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Monster, if I were to write a list entitled "The Top Ten Things Monster Should NEVER Lecture Dave Regarding", drinking alcohol would be #2.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:27:00 PM  
Blogger Beatrice Petty said...

Totally agree on point #3... It's always the accomplices that f*ck you in the end!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were a prostitute, I would soooooooo avoid your basement.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keo - I bet 3 to 4 people on this blog already have.

Friday, July 29, 2005 1:15:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com