homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wednesday Wadio: Life Don't Mix With The Railroad.

A Canadian friend sent me this clip a few months ago (right-click the link to download the MP3 as I couldn't get this file to work properly with the Radio Pye software). I can't find a single mention of it on the interwebnets, and I'm not sure if it's been in wide distribution or what. But it cracks me up beyond belief and I wanted to spread it around. In short, it's a recording of a railroad employee named Doug Seibert who is being telephoned and asked to come into work. Apparently he knew he was on call but decided to roll the dice and get extremely intoxicated anyway. If I had a nickel.

Warning: Doug, whoever he is, swears like a pirate. Put your headphones on or wait to listen to this until you get home from work tonight. That having been said, here's what I'm able to explicate from repeated listens:

- Doug works for the Canadian Pacific Railroad.
- Doug's friends dropped in and they decided to go ski-dooing.
- Doug and friends drank 5 million thousand gallons of whiskey whilst ski-dooing.
- Doug and friends are 'gooned'.
- Doug's supervisor is going to have to mark him down as being 'sick on call'.
- Doug's probably not going to have a job in the morning. But that's OK - because life don't mix with the railroad.

I dare you not to listen to this 3 times and laugh your skidooing ass off. Jesus, do I ever want to get gooned with Doug.



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my all time fav's!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 8:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Jaysus...Doug sounds like he might be a newfie. He must know the joke about the monkey and the blowjob. Definitely know it. Yup.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Suprising lack of comments on this post. I hope all the regulars listened to it. It's frackin' gilshnarious.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 8:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For fuck's sake, that is hilarious.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can fire the fuck me!

Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Holy fuck! I dunno - am I stayin' am I goin'?

Friday, September 02, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger St. Frank said...

First time visiting this site..Found in search of a House of Pain image and damn, I'm glad I did!
That is some hilarious stuff. I forwarded the sound file to my new manager, letting him know what to expect of me in the future!

Friday, January 26, 2007 12:28:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com