homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, August 05, 2005

The English Mental Patient.

You all remember Taz, don't you? Here's a lovely little joke I found from him in my inbox this morning. I'm a bit strapped for time today, so please have a giggle and talk amongst yourselves. I will get to the Quizzlet eventually.

A bloke is in a queue at the Supermarket when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him.

He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says, "Sorry... do you know me?" She replies "I may be mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!"

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful. "Christ!" He says, "Are you that stripogram from my stag night that I shagged on the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst your mate whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my arse!?"

"No." she replies coldly,"I'm your son's English Teacher."



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com