homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bountiful Brando Bonanza.

For my second weekend in a row of productive sobriety, I've opted for a catch-up Marlon Brando movie fest. I ordered every major flick of his that I have been attempting to see for years, and they just arrived courtesy of Amazon. Friday night is One-Eyed Jacks and Streetcar Named Desire, and Saturday is reserved for The Wild One and The Young Lions.

If anyone would like to join me for Brando-Fest 2005, you're more than welcome to be referred to as one sad fricking individual who should definitely not admit to that fact in mixed company.

It's actually not as dismal a weekend as it seems. I also have Tonto's bachelor party to jam in there somewhere, and 2 days of beautiful roofdeck weather to look forward to. So it's shaping up to be a nice little Saturday. I may hit Home Depot as well. But I dunno... I dunno if I'll have enough TIME.



2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn M. said...

Don't forget the 1956 classic, "Teahouse of the August Moon"!
http://www.saigonnet.vn/gallery/gallery/Actor/Tay-Au/Marlon-Brando/teahouse-04.jpg
Chow Yun Fat eat your heart out!

Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Jeepers that is creepy. I saw that movie in high school as part of some history class. The guy had no fear.

Friday, September 30, 2005 5:07:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com