homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Self-Imposed Sebbatical.

Kipple has been mounting in my apartment for years, and this weekend I vowed to put a big old dent in it. A very productive 24 hours included pitching tons of useless pack-ratted junk, some minor repairs, a violent cleaning and a bunch of updates and changes to DogGoneKnit.com. I also did a little something with a couple of domains I registered a while back that I've been meaning to set into motion. In the interest of getting them spidered I'll mention them now: Boston Sports Blogs is going to be an RSS feed emporium dealing with - you guessed it - local teams. iPodOCD will be a straight-up blog documenting my latest obsession. iPod is one of the most searched for words online today and will remain so for at least a few years. So I'll link to hacks, news, etc. Maybe build a forum - maybe never touch it again. I don't know. But the name makes me laugh, and I think it could be fun. Stay tuned.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got to get yourself a girl mate.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Dublin Dave...however, after viewing DogGoneKnit.com I wonder perhaps if you shouldn't be seeking yourself a man?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I only knit sweaters for rabid Rottweilers. Who's the fruitcake now?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

However, I have to admit I got a kick out of the DogGoneKnit tagline: "Grr. Not Brr."

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:55:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com