homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Gallery Update: Doug & Cara's Whistler Wedding

I've added about 40 more photos from that wonderful Whistler weekend. Still no shots of the ceremony, so if you have some please send them my way. I'm talking to you, Heiss. There are a lot of similar shots, only more of the Concord kids than the Bauercrest this time around. Also, be sure to check out photos of JT and I bumming around Vancouver the day after the festivities, as well as PITF favorite (and current quotelet champion) Graeme with a meth-head on his lap. Albeit a hot one.



Have I mentioned how glad I am that this summer is over? I saw a leaf fall today. I shed a tear, and my wallet sighed audibly.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,

It might sound depressing, but it is nice to see that people five to eight years older than myself can still party, be responsible, and not cause any structural damage. NICE!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:15:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

It's all downhill from where you are now. But luckily, that hill is soaked in booze.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I don't even remember that photo being taken. The nice thing about female crackheads is that they'll give head for crack.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:03:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com