homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Not Even MTV 2 Plays Music Videos.

But they do play the Andy Milonakis Show all day. And it's brilliant. So I spent 5 minutes trying to learn some more about him. He's 29, he's Jimmy Kimmel's buddy and he has a growth hormone issue which makes him look like he's 12 years old. Recently he has been dating Desa Crabtree, an aspiring model from Denver,Colorado - so for a fat 30 year old man with a serious medical condition, he's doing alright. Watch the show if you get a chance - if I had my own TV program, this would be it. Stupid, stupid brilliant humor.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this kid is really 30. I didn't believe it until I looked myself... crazy

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only person on the planet who found this show hilarious. Everytime I bring it up in social circles people look at me like I am an a-hole.

Monday, April 24, 2006 9:10:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com