homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, April 17, 2006

Please. Make It Stop. Hissing.

For the love of all that's holy. Please get me off this demented carousel that is Roach Brooch. Now even the Boston Globe is writing about Hissy and I. T'was good timing, because I just added a Carmen Electra category featuring pictures of the real deal which I took myself last week. The real deal being Hissy - not Carmen. I photoshopped the Hisster smack onto her right funbag. A good job, if I do say so myself.

I also built a related Cockroach Jewelry Squidoo lens, as I am prone to do about absolutely anything, and it actually has a great feature. The Technorati module pulls in RSS feeds of bloggers around the world talking about Roach Brooches. And there are a lot of them! Take a peek, courtesy of your favorite bug geek!

Since I'm already re-exposing myself as a tremendous toolshed today, why don't I mention some other recently created lenses that I'd like to see spidered? Fantastic then. You know, nothing gets me more excited than a sizeable collection of diabetes supplies. Except maybe for pre-paid calling cards - how could I forget those? I also think it's a good idea to keep a healthy dose of Guelph, Ontario in your life at all times. And I can't say enough good things about mesothelioma, either.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, personally have enjoyed the Hissy saga and altho sadly the story of the the Pye and the Cockroach has come to an end....I am suddenly driven to write a book about the two unlikely friends :)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:49:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com