homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, April 13, 2006

JP's Sorta Surprise.

I wanted to have a surprise party for Janet, but she found out about it. So then I tried to have some surprise guests attend - and she found out about that too. Actually my father, who knew he was half of the surprise guest package, told her himself. He may be in some sort of a facility come this time next year, so make sure you take this opportunity to come say goodbye to him. The only surprise left at this stage, is that I won't be wearing any pants. But at least that's something. Damn it, it happened again.

I'm not really allowed to use her full name on my blog anymore, because work colleagues and potential MySpace boyfriends keep finding this site. Obviously, they're all either instantly a) Afraid they are working with someone who has far superior intellectual genes - or b) In danger of receiving a terrible, premeditated, bloody thrashing from the older sibling of their affections. Either way, it obviously makes perfect sense.

Please bring yourselves, your signifigant others, your pants etc. to the Fez on Saturday May 6th to help Janet celebrate her 30th birthday in boozy style. There will be food, music, Gord/Bonnie and abundant parking. Yes, I said Gord and Bonnie. And look, I hate it when invites say 'no gifts necessary' so I'm fully encouraging them. It's her 30th for flip's sake. Bring a present, you thrifty bastards. Check the Fez's site if you need some geo-targeting and call me, Damaris, Beatrice or Aaron with any questions.

If you don't know me, Janet, Damaris, Beatrice or Aaron - don't come. That would just be fucking creepy. If you're a friend and you'd like to attend, please email me and I will add you to the Evite formally.



1 Comments:

Blogger callmelbn said...

Why, I eyes ya!! You said the 6th was a fine date for the cast party, and I was going to tell everyone tonight to mark their calendar as such. But obviously, the 6th is not a good day. Back to the drawing board. I think we're going to be able to have this party by the Mirabella pool.

'Tis a noble excuse though, so what am I bitching about? Happy happy, Janet.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 7:30:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com