homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Humor In Haverhill. No, Really.

Brukkake, after recently taking a short course on the artform, has his stand up comedy debut tonight at a club in Haverill. As Mark and I have had many stand-up adventures together - The last episode taping of Tough Crowd, Mr. Show at the Orpheum, Brian Regan and Colin Quinn shows at the Comedy Connection - I'm going to be there in full support. I only wish I had the balls to do it myself!

I'll be bringing my camera and taking some photos so those of you who know him can have a look at this milestone/trainwreck for yourselves. My ride awaits - I really must put some pants on and get up to Hanover Street to his girlfriend's, although that's usually what I do right before I leave there. YOWSERS - feel free to use that one tonight, buddy. Break a fucking leg!



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com