homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, May 29, 2006

Sailing Lacrosse The Waves.

We're sitting in Newport, after an afternoon on the boat, watching the amazing lacrosse game between UMASS and UVA on TV - The Cinderella story surrounding UMASS's appearance in the D1 finals has been the talk of the house all weekend. What a great way to spend Memorial Day, although I'd be shaking the hand of a veteran if I had one handy. Anyway, since I found a laptop sitting in the kitchen, I figured I'd send the team some happy thoughts for the second half.

Home now... The lengths to which I devastated my diet is eclipsed only by my sunburn. The gallery is your typical fare - boat, beer, dogs, kids and Kingman. But for the first time in ages I added captions to most of the photos. Just like the old days. Now, get some aloe vera on yourselves and get to bed.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com