homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: Curfew! Bless You.

Appetizer: How old were you when you got your first credit card?
I was 27, unemployed and fairly desperate. I have been paying off the debt I incurred that year ever since. I will be fully out of the red in about 3 months, and I can't wait. All the money I currently put towards said debt, that I'm not used to having and have learned to live without, will be invested. That's why I've been making such a push lately to learn more about personal finance. I have a call with my advisor today at 4pm. Evil incarnate is Discover Card sending me, unsolicited, a checkbook tied to the CC account. Talk about a recipie for trouble. I paid my rent with it several times back in those days - I don't harp on about corporate conspiracy theories much, but these filthy buggers need to be stopped.

Soup: When was the last time you felt out of place?
It doesn't happen often. A Bell Biv Devoe concert in 1988? Not really.

Salad: Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager?
I can't really remember. 11:30 seems to ring a bell for some reason, but that was really only freshman year at Lorne Park. My folks were pretty lax on the whole curfew thing, as I didn't have female genitalia.

Main Course: Name a person from history with whom you have something in common.
The way today is going so far? How does Richard Nixon sound?

Dessert: When you read a newspaper, which section do you go for first?
I don't read papers anymore. It's all about the RSS, baby. But if I did, I'd just read it in order. No big whoop. I'm not a paper section skipper. You can all relax.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com