homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: The Itsy Bitsy Quizzy.

Shh, quizzlet. Daddy's busy.

Appetizer
: What is the last thing you had to have repaired?
I had the band repaired on an old Roots watch about 15 minutes ago. I found it while cleaning my room this week and dropped it off today while having lunch at the Sidebar. I found some of the damndest other things, too - photos I'd forgotten about, my dayplanner from University, home movies,  etc.

Soup: If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?
I'd invest the first thousand in a mutual fund, and give the other thousand to the Animal Rescue League of Boston.

Salad: What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?
I've already beaten this one to death, Falco.

Main Course: You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?
Kitties and puppies. Alternately, if it were a shit pet store that only sells fish and crickets, crickets.

Dessert: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?
I'm a solid 7. I walk about 25 miles a week, and go to the gym in my office building, too.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appetizer: Seems like besides my car there is very little that is repaired nowadays. I think todays society has adopted a "Throw it out and buy a new one." mentality. Although, Dave seems to be holding on to the days of
yesteryear.

Soup: I would invest my $1000 and the other would go to Cancer Research. We need a cure!

Salad: I'll Tumble For You- Boy George

Main Course: Puppies. Kitties only after the Pups have thoroughly a amused me. Don't mind the birds too. But only the ones that are smart enough to mimic me.

Dessert: I'd say I'm an 8. Played sports in highschool, hit the gym every morning and love outdoor activity.

Friday, May 19, 2006 5:59:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com