homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: The Littlest Nostril.

Appetizer: What's the funniest dream you can remember having?
I don't dream much. But when I was younger I'd frequently wake up and be frustrated that I wasn't actually Spiderman. The dreams were vivid - shooting webs to swing from building to building, fighting Rhino and Doc Ock, immobilizing Mary Jane Watson with webbing and then making her watch me dance around in my dead grandmother's clothes whilst weeping profusely. Children fantasize about the darndest things.

Soup: If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I'd be a German Shepherd. Because, truth be told - There's a voice that keeps on calling me. Down the road is where I'll always be. Every stop I make, I'll make a new friend. Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again. Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.



Salad: Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."
... a mathematical equation is thrown my way. I have never been super good with numbers. I have managed several bars, and was in charge of thousands of dollars a night in the face of some aggressively thieving bartenders, so I coped. I also manage my building now which involves a lot of paperwork. But if I had my way, the closest I'd get to math would be figuring out on which chapter of the Body Double DVD you get to see Melanie Griffith's puckered nostril.

Main Course: Name 2 things that need doing, but you are procrastinating about.
In addition to becoming an adult, I've been agonizing about tidying my apartment. I went ballistic on it about a month ago, but several house guests later it's in need of another deep-cleaning. So that's my Saturday morning mapped out - and I don't really mind one bit. Fruit flies and police tape lose their charm after a few weeks.

Dessert: When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?
A co-worker made me eat her clam on Monday night. It's not nearly as exciting as it sounds. We were sitting in a post-office group at MJ O'Connors when the gauntlet was thrown down. I was enjoying my curry fries when a big bowl of the smelly sea dwellers was dropped on the bar for the others. Knowing full well I hate seafood, I was browbeaten into submission and grabbed myself a shell. I was actually pleasantly surprised - I was expecting a clammy taste. Instead, I got more of a "fishy/industrial strength rubber band/filthy dead rotting trout floater" sort of a flavor. Goes to show you - never say never.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Littlest Hobo!!!!! Come home!!

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:03:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com