homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, July 22, 2006

How To Write An Online Press Release.

Wow - two boring, business-related posts in a row? You know the deal, people. I work in SEO and this site is a great way to get my new projects spidered - so please bear with me. You might even learn something.

The distribution of online press releases has become a major facet of search engine marketing. The practice can be as easy as it is effective, and my new site will strive to answer all of the most popular questions. I know a heck of a lot about this stuff, and decided it was time to put my thoughts and know-how down in one place. Click through, have a read and then suggest press releases at your next marketing meeting for an instantaneous hand-job from your CEO. Hopefully they will give you a raise... and are also of the opposite sex.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com