homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: Pine And Dine Me.

Appetizer: Fill in the blanks: I ________ when I _________.
I burn when I pee. I smile when I punch the clown. I sweat when I think. I laugh when I murder. I cry when I skydive. I cringe when I take SATs. I rejoice when I eat Greek.

Soup: Name something you use to make your home smell good.
Anything that doesn't smell like Nate. He has been in New York for a long time, and when he gets back to Boston his bedroom is going to look like that of the 'Sloth' victim in Se7en.

Salad: If you could get a coupon for 50% off a product, what would it to be for?
The space shuttle. I heard it's worth something like 300 billion, so I could sell it back to NASA for a tidy profit. I'd also take a calling card. I don't want to say that was a bad question, but there are currently prarie dogs in Saskatchewan who are wincing, Quizzlet.

Main Course: Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the day doing?
Writing. Emails, contracts, marketing collateral, instant messages, blog entries - I must average several thousand keystrokes a day. There are far worse types of strokes to have daily.

Dessert: What can you hear right now while answering these questions?
A little voice telling me to get a goddamned life. And my beloved office air conditioner. Most people think I chose my desk location for the view of the Common - not true. A nice, old, effective AC unit sits directly to my right, and I love it so much let's just say it's a good thing there isn't an exhaust valve at waist level.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com