homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Then We'll See Who Can Go Fuck Who's Self.

I saw a little kid this morning with the same Sunnyvale T-Shirt you see me wearing in the photo below from the Beachcomber. He was with his family outside the Park Plaza. I yelled out "Freedom 35!" and he looked at me like I'd just opened the sliding door of a black 1975 Chevy van and offered him moist candy corn. Then it seemed to sink in and he laughed, as did his father. I assume he was a Canadian tourist, but what if he wasn't? What if the upcoming movie becomes a cult classic along the lines of Strange Brew or FUBAR and I'm suddenly vindicated for all the TPB prattling I've been doing on here for the last 24 months? October 6th fast approaches.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com