homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday's Quizzlet: Tripper The Light Fantastic.

Appetizer: Measured in minutes, how much exercise have you had this week?
Just walking around, really. When I arrived at the Buffalo Airport last Friday, I checked my voicemail and discovered I had to wait an hour to be picked up. So I left the terminal, suitcase dragging behind me, and tried to find a bar, restaurant, anything. I saw the golden arches in the distance and walked 20 minutes to get there. The highway was too busy to cross, so I remained cheeseburgerless. By the time I walked back to arrivals and read for 20 minutes - Gary was there.

Soup: If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
It wouldn't be my real name - that's for sure. I've gotten into trouble a few times and honestly have started to pull punches a bit. It's unfortunate, but I'm not frigging Walter Winchell. I do this for fun, not for integrity, so I'd rather it didn't get me killed at any point.

Salad: Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
I was a huge Three's Company fan. I could tie plotlines to landlords - "yeah, that was during the Norman Fell era, not Don Knotts. And Mona hadn't schtupped Larry yet". There's worse things to be obsessed with when you're young. Like going outside to play.



Main Course: If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
Yet another self help book, probably. I haven't read any of them yet. I can just see them on the shelf when I'm in bed and they make me feel better about the fact I'm watching Three's Company on Nickelodeon as opposed to learning about investing. Jack invested lots of money at the Regal Beagle if I remember correctly. I'm forever thankful I'm not easily distracted.

Dessert: Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or pastel hues?
I tend to be heterosexual. But if this answers the question at all, I likey cobalt blue.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beauty Quizzlet eh? You've been on a real roll as of late. Keep it up.

Friday, September 22, 2006 11:12:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com