homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday Wadio: Charles Has A Licking Problem.

I have been laughing at this video all day. It also just so happens to have an original song as the soundtrack - so technically it can pass for Wadio this week. It's only a minute long. It's also wicked feckin' retaaarded.



I feel for Charles' owner, because Boss also has a severe licking problem. I wish I didn't taste like salt. But I don't know what Charles' deal is. His hypothalamus? At any rate, put the damn thing out of its misery. Extra points if this isn't stuck in your head all damn day.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love the sweet beats.

Saturday, April 07, 2007 6:43:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com