homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Curse Of The BlackBerry Pearl.

Janet, Matt, James, Sully and I just took Jim to RedBones for his birthday. Jim is one of my oldest friends, and I'm glad Matt organized the dinner, because life gets in the way of the important things sometimes. Most of the time.

A few weeks ago I cashed in my Nextel chips and got a Blackberry Pearl. I fricking love the thing. I have hated every cell phone I've ever had, but I adore this little dohickey. I'm thinking about greasing up the USB port to see if I can actually pork it. My digital photo taking has petered out recently, but I love having the ability to take a photo and instantly MMS or email it to people. That's something I could never do with Nextel, and don't worry it'll get old.

I thought it would be fun to set up a Flickr plugin in the sidebar so people can see my most recent snaps in real time. I can email photos to a special Flickr account and have them available on the fly. So here it is folks (look to your left) and it includes, among other things, images from tonight, skating in the North End, the Boss Cat, Pogues and a whole lot more. If you're on the market for a new phone, get a Pearl. If you're not, get a Pearl. Ansel Adams, out.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pics from the show, who the hell was I yelling at in that pic?

Thursday, March 29, 2007 4:59:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com