homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, September 10, 2004

I'm Like The Horse Whisperer. But With Cats.

There was a cat in a cage on the Subway this morning. He wasn't by himself - his people were with him. Woulda sucked if he was alone, cause again he was in a cage and he'd be pretty much f*cked. He was orange and white and mewing incessantly.

I have always had this gift with cats. I can pick up even the wildest of felines, and I have this secret hold that I do where they'll always just go limp and relax. Might also have something to do with the finger in the butt.



Anyway, I made eye contact with the cat. It stared at me for a bit, cried out again briefly and then shut up. I didn't hear him mew again for the rest of the ride. Maybe my steely gaze intimidated it. Maybe word has gotten around the water dish that I violate the odd cat with my pinky.

My own cat, Boss - I'll admit that I have one as I'm comfortable with my sexuality - is remarkably obedient. He comes when I call him, does tricks, yaps incessantly and loves people. He's like a dog. Or Bryan Whitely.

But I'm good with the cats.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am supposed to take this humorously - well - i won't let you have the last laugh Pye - muhahahahaha...
"Some people say I mad... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! silence... AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!"
Monster

Monday, September 13, 2004 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I'll say it again - don't drink and post. I feel like my IQ has dropped for simply having read that.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004 5:27:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com