homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Migrating From Blogger To WordPress.

Big changes are imminent at davepye.com if you remotely care. I've been turned on to a new publishing program called WordPress, and am subsequently sold on the idea of jumping the Blogger ship. It's more complicated, clunkier and difficult in terms of graphic design - but so much more versatile. If I roll up my sleeves, learn some code and make it happen, it'll make this site a lot more fun and dynamic for everyone who surfs it daily.

So if my blog entries become less frequent, you know why. Bear with me.



1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

Nah, not likely. But YOU keep coming back for more at least. I guess it's akin to slowing down to look at a car crash.

Monday, September 27, 2004 10:41:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com