homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Dave To Weather: Frig Off!

It's like clockwork. Just like a big stupid clock. The weekend comes and the heavens open up to piddle on Boston. So, like a trooper, I've stayed inside and done work today. A little domestic cleaning and a little on the laptop. So it hasn't been a complete wash.

But listen, weather - and I'm deadly friggin' serious now. One more weekend like this and I'm going to take down my weathervane, cancel my subscription to the Weather Channel and never - ever - listen to "It's Raining Men" by the Weather Girls again. Not so tough now, are you... weather?



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, I'm never listening to "It's Raining Men" ever again.

Saturday, April 30, 2005 5:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It better be nice when I get there on Friday! If it's not I'll have to drink myself into a state of ignorant bliss. Wait...I was going to do that anyway.

Monday, May 02, 2005 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Art - If it's rainy again this Saturday, while we're all supposed to be on the roofdeck, my level of annoyance will teeter violently towards "Jihad".

Monday, May 02, 2005 1:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Mexican Jihad against bad weather... interesting premise to a party PyeMan

Monday, May 02, 2005 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Hammala hammala hammala!

Monday, May 02, 2005 2:46:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com