homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Please Talk Amongst Yourselves.

I am busy this week. Freaky busy. Four new clients starting the same month. I'm psyched we have a new sales guy and all, and by psyched I mean I want to drown him in a bathtub full of vinegar. Good for the company, but makey Davey crazy.

Had a great time with my old Vermont Academy buddies Cara and Bonnie last night. They're just in town for a couple of nights, and what a first night we had. My point is, between work and necessary-decade-overdue socializing - blog time is scarce. So I need y'all to talk amongst yourselves today. I'll even give you a topical topic.

Name a song that reminds you of someone you went to high school with, and why.

Oh, and I also want to point out that I have the leaked first-new-episode-in-3-years of Family Guy on my laptop ready for repeated weekend viewing. I love technology.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby got back reminds me of all the metco girlz who wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole. tonya moss, where are you now?

Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hasn't everyone in high school had a crush on a girl named Jenny? Here's some De La stylin’ that might bring back memories for all:

Access to her cove love struck was my mode
Took a look dropped my textbook Jenifa...oh!
Breakfast broke it fast she was in my English class
Asked for notes rocked my boat Jenifa...oh!
Jenny lost her favorite penny so I gave her a dollar
She kissed me and I hollered!
In a flash the school bell rang Jenny grabbed onto my hand
Took me home and said "Trugoy just swing it swing it swing!"

- Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin's Revenge) by De La Soul

Thursday, April 28, 2005 1:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta be kidding me - new episode of the family guy - I am coming over.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 1:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, if you have to ask "why" the song I mentioned reminds you of someone, then you're a total Derwin.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Well I'm glad my plea for interactivity went over like a belch in church. It's strange which posts generate tons of comments and which don't. Horned toads are also rather strange.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, it's a simple fact: you ask people do to something and they see it as an imposition. If you made a posting and said, "Under no circumstances post a comment," guess what would probably happen?

Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:22:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com