homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, April 29, 2005

Static Of The Gods

I've never seen my friend Sam's band play, and for all I know they may sound like sick cats porking in an echoey alleyway, but I'm going to check them out next week on the strength of this flyer alone.



He contributes to this site frequently so I figured a shout-out was in order. He's also from New Zealand - that's got to weigh heavily among the sympathy voters. Sam's about to rock, and I salute him.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in!

Friday, April 29, 2005 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for Helping me promote this Dave!

We do have samples on the website and MySpace if you want to listen.

Friday, April 29, 2005 12:57:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com