homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday Weigh In #2: Shape Up Or Ship Out!

"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." - Stuart Smalley.

A grand total of 2 people have checked in with their new weights so far today, and sadly - one of them was me. I am deadly serious about the Pork Ass Challenge, and anyone who does not get their latest fatbody figures to me by midnight today will be removed. So let's keep it going and I don't have time to chase you, lardies. Participant names will be bolded as the results come in.



- Monster >> Current: 270 / Last Week - 272 / Target 255 / Gained 2
- Smash >> Current: 139 / Last Week - 139 / Target 129 / Lost 0
- Pyeman >> Current: 226 / Last Week - 230 / Target 210 / Lost 4
- Greg >> Current: 205 / Last Week - 205 / Target 170 / Lost 0
- DVS >> Current 250 / Last Week - 252 / Target 210 / Lost 2
- Aubz >> Current: 134 / Last Week - 135 /Target 125 / Lost 1
- Ka-Rista >> Current: 159 / Last Week - 160 / Target 140 / Lost 1
- Venditti >> Current: 232 / Last Week - 238 / Target 219 / Lost 6
- Sly >> Current: 216 - Last Week - 218 / Target 205 / Lost 2
- LBN >> Current: 155 / Last Week - 157 / Target 135 - Gained 2
- BDoyle >> Current: 189 - / Last Week - 190 / Target 175 / Lost 1
- AllMusicFan >> Current: 185 - Target 170 - Lost 0
- Brick02 >> Current: 154 / Last Week - 154 / Target 144 - Lost 0
- Piglet >>> Current: 148.5 / Last Week - 151 / Target 135 / Lost 2.5
- Richard >> Current: 180 / Last Week - 185 / Target 170 - Lost 5

Good lord this is more fun than the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Only less Kenyans. Did I have a miserable week? Not really. I ate the cheese off a piece of pizza. Took a run around the Public Gardens and Common. Ate 6 protein bars and a lot more fruit and veggies than normal. I also murdered about a box of green tea. It's almost fun, as hard as it is to admit. And I'm not having any trouble with my momentum this week. Share your weekly experiences, diet, tips, anecdotes etc. in the comments below. Keep 'er fuckin' goin, guys! We can do this.



9 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

I have been doing Slimfast shakes for dinner. They keep me fairly full, and I go to bed with nothing but low fat milk and whatever the frig Slimfast powder is made of in my belly. Seems to be working.

Plus I stopped taking the T. I worked it out quickly, and I walked about 22 miles last week. If I keep that up, which should be easy since it's Spring and I love assaulting homeless people, I'll be laughing.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to a wedding in North Carolina this weekend, free food and booze for four days. I have yet to lose a freeking pound...

I suck

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 1:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going to make some crappy excuse. I got pissed instead of running or playing soccer. My weight stays constant, at 146.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

272 - WTF!!!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Downing the green tea as well and have added grapefruit juice to breakfast. There's a myth that it works. We'll see about that. Also upped the cardio to 45mins a day. But all that and one measely pound? Maybe its waiting to just all magically drop off at once? Probably doesn't help that I can't seem to quit my addiction to at least one piece of chocolate a day. One can't hurt right?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aubs-Go easy on the grapefruit juice, it has TONS of sugar. That's my two cents. Also, dark chocolate has less sugar than milk chocolate and more "health" benefits. There, now that's four cents.

Keep up the good work guys!! Bravo!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally back in the gym since the fall and feeling pretty good. I'm also reminded of one of the reasons I stopped going to the gym, GYM RATS. Kind of like Mall Rats, but instead they hang in the gym. Can't stand these a-holes.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger callmelbn said...

Budget week was not the best week for me to start any kind of diet or fitness regimen. Just weighed myself on the ancient, but regrettably accurate, state house scale. It declares 157 pounds, so I guess I gained 2 pounds. So what? What's two pound in the grand scheme of maintaining the operations of this great Commonwealth? As JFK said "As not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." Apparently, I can gain 2 pounds. There's my sacrifice. I'll try to do better next week.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monster ate Asian American food only 3 times insted of six this past week. The 2 pounds was his new toupee.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:46:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com