homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Trailer Park Boys Video Clips

"Got a grey kitty, white one and a tabby too - and a little orange guy who puts snakes in my shoe. Mad MC skills leave ya struck, and I roll with my kitties and I'm hard as fuck!" - Bubbles.

I've lost a little steam in regards to my affection for Squidoo. The first couple of months it made me some money - but now it's slowed down and a lot of people have abandoned it. It's still useful in terms of SEO, but if I'm not at work building lenses for clients - I don't really touch it at all. Squidoo, that is.

Yesterday all that changed. The most recent versions of Flash have enabled great and easy video compression, and sites like Google Video - and especially YouTube - have blasted through the roof. Now anyone can upload massive sized videos and have them compressed on the fly for all to see. I uploaded some clips I shot at the Pogues concert back in March, and they got tons of traffic and I even received emails from other people who were at the show, saying hello. A big honking community has built up around it.

Now Squidoo has a YouTube plugin, which enables you to choose thumbnails of your favorite videos or even embed the player right into the lens full-sized. I wanted to give 'er a test last night, so I opened up my Trailer Park Boys lens for the first time in a while and integrated all of the funniest clips I could find. There's Bubbles rapping, a Jim Lahey drunk montage, Ricky trying to get his grade 10 and many more. If you've been curious about the show, or just want to refresh your memory, visit Sunnyvale to watch all of the readily accessible new videos. Or maybe don't.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"oh myyyy julian, myyy handsome julian patrick swayze who is so f'ing sexy in roadhouse and f'ing dirty dancing"

Classic!

Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

In the new season, Randy and Lahey break up, and Lahey starts to piss off Julian by calling him "sexy" all the time. One time, Lahey is narrating a surveillance video of Julian and he goes "The suspect is armed, fraternizing with known felons, sexy and initiating an exchange." He just drops it in all the time really subtley. Hilarious.

And one time Randy is trying to lure Lahey out of his trailer, so he yells: "Mr. Lahey! Julian is out here lifting weights and being all sexy!" and Lahey runs out the door and goes "What'd ya say, boy?"

We have to have a marathon.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:40:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com