homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Sunday, June 04, 2006

July Sublet Sought.

Two friends of mine are coming to Boston this summer for a month in order to make a documentary. They are based in Sweden and are just looking for an apartment for the month of July. As I know many of my readers are Boston-based, some of whom even like me, I thought I would throw that out there. Drop me a line if you have an, albeit brief, opening. They are a couple and would need one room. God forbid they should stay with me. This place is already like a bus terminal.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There might be a 2 bedroom downstairs from the monster and I. 1100$ Or you can buy the Monster 1000$ worth of booze and he will sleep on the roof, and they can have the room. Either Or.

Monday, June 05, 2006 10:11:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com