homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's Quizzlet: Good Enough and Smart Enough.

Appetizer: Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
This could take a while. There is the obligatory male chin scar which was the result of me passing out in a bathroom and jamming my jaw on the floor. I wish there was a better story behind that - I got out of the tub too fast when I was 13 and all the blood rushed to my feet. I fainted like an old woman who'd just been flashed by John Holmes. My dad bashing in the door was pretty cool though. There are many others which I'll save, since the quizzlet tends to repeat itself.

Soup: What is something that has happened to you that you'd consider a miracle?
Life has been good so far, but I can't say I've experienced a bona fide miracle yet. I turned $20 into a 1.5 litre bottle of wine once.

Salad: Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Al Franken. I really hate it when celebs befoul everything they have ever done, work-wise, to get political. At least in my mind. You're not helping, nobody cares, and I'd prefer to remember you as an effeminate 12-step junkie. Likewise, anyone who appeared in Rocky Horror shouldn't be attempting to spearhead an anti war movement. It's just boils down to a credibility issue. Dammit, Janet.

Main Course: Name a funny word you said as a child ("pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
I don't think I had any and my mother isn't here to ask. I'll go with "dontouchmedere".

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
I have always thought Abraham Lincoln was dead.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My little miracle: When I was three, I locked myself in the bathroom and proceeded to shave my face just like me pop. Only, I'm a girl. My mom made the fireman next door come break down the door. They found me in my pigtails and nightie with a razor in my hand and blood all over my face. I had barely cut my lip. Not a single scar to report, I'm happy to say. Nor a beard.

Friday, February 23, 2007 11:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There is the obligatory male chin scar"
I just had a convo about the chin scar yesterday, with 2 guys that each have one...and I thought I was just harrassing them! Who knew it was true!

Monday, February 26, 2007 6:25:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com